Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Finally..a update and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

We moved in October 20th..yay!! We love the house. LOVE it.

But I didn't get high speed internet until this past Saturday. Satellite internet is the only way to have high speed. I ordered it before Thanksgiving and it came in Christmas Eve.

Anyway..onto the house pics..I took these before Thanksgiving. Here's a pic of the completed stairs.
Master Bedroom


Tatum's room




Anna's Bathroom


Anna's bedroom





Kitchen

Dining Room
(remember I took these at Thanksgiving)

Billy is finishing up the fireplace in the living room now (he built the mantle) so when he's done with that I'll post pics of the living room. When he's done with some kind of organization for the playroom & photography room I'm post those pictures too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home