Monday, January 21, 2008

Living room!

We had a great find this weekend!! I love old things (and no I'm not talking about Billy..buwahaha) anyway this weekend my mom stumbled across these old ceiling tiles that a man was selling. He said that they came out of a old building in Birmingham, why I didn't ask which building I'll never know. Anyway..when Billy & I saw them..we knew it was what we were looking for to go over the loveseat in our living room.


(still have some work to do on the fireplace..but Billy really did a great job on it)

Another old thing I'm loving is this cupboard door my mom & I found in a antique store in Bluff Park a few months ago. I put these 7x10 pictures in it and love it.
and last but not least...my photo wall. I've been dying to get this up since we moved. Billy built the shelves for me and we got it put up Saturday morning. This is the stairs landing. I really love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home